Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd. operates a number of hotels in Malta under the brand name of Labranda Hotels and Resorts and is seeking to recruit on a full-time basis a SPA Manager to be based at the Labranda Riviera Hotel and Spa in Marfa.
The selected candidate will report directly to the Hotel Operations Manager – duties include but not limited to:
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the hotel spa including the gym and pool facilities in a systemized and organized fashion;
- Ensures professional and customer-oriented services are consistently delivered by the entire Spa Team;
- Identifies revenue opportunities and develops revenue-driving strategies;
- Ensures exceptional customer service is consistently delivered to spa clients;
- Coaches, develops and trains the Spa Team;
- Evaluates spa operations and revenue strategies on an on-going basis for continuous improvement and growth;
- Collaborates with the relevant hotel departments to develop and implement revenue-focused activities;
- Maintains standards and procedures for all aspects of the spa operation;
- Completes administrative tasks including but not limited to payroll, scheduling, inventory, and reporting in a timely manner;
- Ensuring that all necessary Health & Safety and hygiene standards are maintained at all times and that records are maintained up to date and filed in an orderly manner to be accessed when required at any time.
The selected candidate must:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the hospitality industry;
- Possession of an ITEC diploma would be considered as an asset;
- Solid understanding of hospitality management and methods to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Be proficient in MS applications (particularly MS Excel);
- Be deadline-oriented and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision;
- Be proficient in writing and speaking English;
- Be accurate, organized, flexible and self-motivated;
- Have the ability to integrate and work well in a team environment.
Candidates will be requested to produce favourable reference letters when requested by the recruitment selection board.
Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd – KMP/HR/01/21/01