Labranda Riviera Hotel & Spa located in Mellieha is looking to recruit Marketing Executive on a full time basis.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with departments, develop marketing strategies and test programs to meet guests expectations
- Evaluate performance of marketing and promotional campaigns and analyse campaigns to recommend improvements
- Conduct customer, brand and product research initiatives
- Analyse marketing campaigns on monthly basis and prepare reports for stakeholders
- Design and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns such as direct mail services, including further development of our company webpage, as well as offline marketing campaigns such as brochures and catalogues
- Participate in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives
- Establish and grow a target market share
- Work with business development team and sales teams on brand initiatives
- Responsible for creating visual content for all online platform including Meeting Point Hotels website to communicate ideas and reflect corporate vision and mission to target audience based on pre-set Sales Strategy
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Pitch creative concepts, mock ups and discuss ideas with management on how to generate incremental revenue
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Translate ideas and processes into cohesive and compelling design pieces across a diverse range of projects and subjects
- Coordinates execution of online marketing efforts through approved agencies / vendors and Global Marketing and E-Commerce Manager
- Executes online marketing activities in partnership with hotel and cluster Marketing leaders (e.g., loading mphotels.com Hotel Website deals,
- Group Deals, email marketing and affiliate marketing)
- Assures that hotel websites on mphotels.com and global sites are fully optimized to maximize traffic from search engines
- Conducts regular audits of mphotels.com and local individual hotel websites to verify each hotel is optimized for high-quality custom images, content, links, and accurate translations; works with hotels on corrective action where necessary
- Develop hotel digital marketing modules for Spa, Food and Beverage and events
- Identifies and implements efforts to drive online awareness and bookings for hotel F&B outlets
- Verifies that all hotels within their region / cluster are participating in relevant, approved echannels
- Regularly audits content, images, and star ratings on OTAs and Meta Search sites
- Identifies and executes in collaboration with global ecommerce, hotel / region OTA marketing and merchandising tactics as needed (e.g.
- Agoda newsletter, Expedia TravelAds, etc.)
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing and Communications, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English language. French and German will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience within the hospitality industry is highly desirable.
Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd – KMP-78725