Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd. operates a number of hotels in Malta under the brand name of LABRANDA Hotels and Resorts and is seeking to recruit an Accounts Officer on a full-time basis.
Duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Performing day-to-day book-keeping tasks, including processing of purchases and sales invoices;
- Performing creditors’ reconciliations and prepare payments;
- Cashiering duties;
- Maintaining the creditors’ ledger and debtors’ ledger and related duties;
- Liaising and assisting with auditors in the preparation of all internal and external audits;
- Performing any other duties of administrative and accounting nature as may be delegated from time to time.
The selected candidate must:
- Have excellent communication skills and a mature telephone manner;
- Be deadline-oriented and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision;
- Be accurate, organised, flexible and self-motivated;
- Have the ability to integrate and work well in a team environment;
- Be proficient in MS applications, especially MS Excel;
- Be fluent in English and Maltese;
- Have a minimum of A’ level standard in accounts or 2 years’ experience in a similar post;
- Previous experience in hotel accounting will be considered an asset.
Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd – KMP/HR/10/19/09