Medusa Group Holdings is seeking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join its current team.
The selected candidate will be required to design a wide variety of graphic and press material for all its restaurants and its Medusa Card system. The chosen candidate will also be required to participate in the production process, including the creation of innovative ideas and graphical execution for different kinds of branding or interior decorations.
Other main duties will include:
- Managing the whole process from the creation of an idea to the final technical press data;
- Amending designs after feedback and ensuring that final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand;
- Performing complex DTP work.
The suitable candidate must:
- Have proven graphic design experience;
- Have a clear understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging and multimedia design and also of the latest trends and their role;
- Be accurate and have a professional approach towards costs;
- Possess demonstrable graphic design skills with a portfolio;
- Be proficient in desktop publishing tools, mainly InDesign and Photoshop;
- Have a strong eye for detail and visual composition;
- Have excellent time management skills and must be able to meet deadlines;
- Have good communication skills;
- Be able to work methodically and independently.
Medusa Group Holdings – KMP-50497