Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Technician to join our dynamic team based at Medserv Operations Ltd facility in Malta.
- Carry out day to day activities set by the Technical Team leader and Technical Manager.
- Perform all work within health and safety procedures.
- Support in upkeep and maintenance of plant and equipment.
- Troubleshoot, electrical faults on equipment, and premises installations both single and three phase.
- Troubleshoot faults on ELV systems, DC circuits and heavy vehicles, such as fork lifters and trucks.
- Assist in set up site generators, pumps and coordinate with site contractors and customers to ensure wiring and connections are safe and run to the correct locations.
- Assists in maintenance and repairs of generators, switchboards, controllers, circuit breakers, electrical motors, distribution panels, fire alarm and lighting circuits.
- Maintains adequate inventories of electrical spare parts and requisitions replacements as required.
Who are you?
- Holds at least a three (3) years’ experience in the electrical field.
- Holder of an MQF Level 2 qualification or higher
- Holder of a valid electrical license A or B.
- Holder of a valid work permit issued by respective Maltese authorities
- Holder of a clean driving license (cat B) due to the nature of office location.
- Good command of written and spoken English and / or Maltese language.
- Proven experience in operating tools and machinery
- Good command of basic computer skills especially in working with MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook.
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet competing demands.
- Ability to understand electrical components.
- Very well organized and ready to work in a dynamic environment.
- Must be accurate, precise, thorough and give attention to detail.
- Capable of taking responsibility as team decisions are made.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relations.
MedservRegis operates from four continents, present in twelve countries and operating from ten bases – delivering four principle areas of operation: offshore oil & gas logistics, engineering services, toll manufacturer of drilling fluids & power generation from large scale PV arrays and premium threading, inspection and repair services for oil country tubular goods (OCTG) to the portfolio of engineering services.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending an application letter together with a detailed CV directly via the apply button below.
Medserv – MRG-MLT-NOV-003