At Medserv Operations Limited we count on our client support department to interact professionally into our valued clients. The Company is looking for a highly skilled client support team leader to join our team, managing inbound and outbound phone calls, email requests and face to face interaction with a friendly and professional approach. The chosen candidate will be driving the force behind our growth, with a mindset of strong leadership to guide our team and reinforce our reputation.
- Coordinate personnel within the department which includes, but not limited to, work allocation, ensure compliance and accuracy in accordance with the company procedures and motivating other employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Monitor team productivity and provide performance evaluations and give constructive feedback in carrying out their assigned task.
- Partner with client support services manager to develop performance goals and deadlines in line with the Company’s vision, monitoring budget and report variances and additional support it might be requested to successful leadership.
- Prepare daily reconciliation to clients for services provided by client support team.
- Liaise and strengthen cooperation with the company’s clients, with necessary car and apartment rentals.
- Issue flight tickets and hotel accommodation for clients and internal management and/or employees.
- Organize and coordinate hotel bookings for clients and/ or management and employees.
- Coordinate all logistics related to crew changes including immigration requirements.
- Submit Libyan marine visa requests for clients and employees to relevant authorities.
- Submit multi entry Libyan visa requests for clients and employees.
- Submitting Trans-ship visas for clients.
- Be responsible in quoting for services to clients in relation to their related queries.
- Organize and conduct departmental monthly meetings.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures as directed by the client support services manager.
- Partner with the client support services manager to manage the workflow and provide mentorship to ensure employees fully comprehend responsibilities and delegated task.
Experience and education background:
- MQF Level 5 of Education in business environment and/or 2 years’ in a supervisory position in a similar position within the client support field.
- Proven success in a corporate setting, working with all levels of management.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Ability to understand Maltese and Italian will be considered an asset.
- Experience with working with Microsoft Office programs, especially proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must possess a clean driving licence.
- Willingness to additional hours including weekends and public holidays, as necessary.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to communicate effectively across departments.
- Detailed oriented, well organised and able to adhere to deadlines.
- Possess a good reporting and presentation skills
- Flexible and Reliable
- Experience with customer services and conflict resolution.
- Ability to motivate people on your team and across departments
- Negotiating skills
Medserv – MED-MLT-NOV-002