Med Projects (JGC) Limited are recognised market leaders principally for the installation of resilient and resin flooring solutions, shelving systems, play and gym equipment and the import and distribution of lighting products.
We are currently seeking a highly driven individual to join our team, performing a variety of Management duties relative to the position.
- Manage all operations, principally those relative to, but not exclusive to, project installations and logistics;
- Deliver projects on time, whilst maintaining qualitative targets and value generation;
- Prepare and submit periodical reports;
- Identify new business opportunities when meeting clients after evaluating relative potential;
- Identify new products by following trends, market activities and local competitors.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Self-motivated, smart, presentable, efficient, organised, with an outgoing personality;
- Strong sense of responsibility and perseverance to achieve;
- Articulate and numerate;
- Good level of both Maltese and English;
- Proficient in MS applications and ideally AutoCAD too;
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director.
Competitive compensation and benefits package, inclusive use of a company car, commensurate with experience.
MedProjects – KMP-64131