We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team.
To collaborate with departmental heads on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs, attract candidates using various channels, perform interviews, evaluate and process applications.
- Create, manage and plan talent pools and pipelines.
- Identify and set up recruitment opportunities such as job fairs and partnering with third-party institutions to create talent pipelines.
- Managing the recruitment process.
- Working with internal departments to understand present and future needs and identify talent gaps.
- Manage recruitment suppliers.
- Advertising, promoting and headhunting of candidates using social media.
- Work with Hiring Managers to assess candidates.
- Ensure the proper documentation of the hiring process.
- Organise interviews at various levels to help evidence candidate potential.
- Assist the heads of department in the preparation of new job descriptions.
- Keep job requirements and job descriptions up to date with company requirements.
- Assist Hiring Managers in the preparation of job-relevant questionnaires and assessments.
- Manage candidates in line with best practices and company policies.
- Identify channels, and platforms, including social media and local / international job boards most suited and effective for each position.
- Take over the onboarding of personnel.
- Ensure company recruitment and onboarding policies and processes are in line with industry standards, legal requirements and best practices at all times.
- Keep up-to-date metrics regarding recruitment that enable informed decision-making.
- Any other duties, commensurate with the staff member’s skill, that the company may require from time to time.
Skills and competencies
- Ability to prioritise the workload.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team and individually under own initiative.
- Attention to detail and focus oriented.
- Takes ownership of assignments.
- Negotiation skills.
- Highly organised.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Can-do attitude.
- Deadline oriented.
- Able to think outside the box.
- Certificate in HR or equivalent.
- Ideally recognised international certification or membership with recognised recruitment institutions.
- Strong industry and knowledge of job markets and trends.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Maltese employment legislation.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications.
- Experienced with ATS and HRIS systems.
- No less than two years of experience in a similar role.
- Ideally having experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and French are ideal.
- Written and verbal communication skills in any other language are a bonus.
Medilink International – KMP-80177