To coordinate the purchasing and delivery of Medical supplies to Medilink Operations and maintaining the company’s Asset Register.
- Supporting the clinical governance team in setting up standard drug and consumable lists and equipment lists for medical projects.
- Allocating medical equipment to projects.
- Maintain the company’s asset register.
- Tracking of medical equipment and making arrangements for maintenance of company equipment.
- Procurement of equipment and supplies – issuing requests for quotation, evaluating offers, issuing orders, making logistical arrangements for the delivery of orders to end users within stipulated deadlines, keeping track of pending orders.
- Liaising with clients re mobilisation of deliveries of supplies and equipment.
- Customs clearance arrangements.
- Identifying suitable suppliers.
- Issuing quotations to clients for medical supplies.
- Issuing of delivery notes.
- Packing of supplies for mobilisations to sites.
- Stock taking and stock control.
- Process and manage other assigned requests related to supplies, equipment and services as may be needed from time to time.
- Liaising with accounts department re purchase invoices, payments and purchase orders. Entering supplier invoices into stock system.
- Maintain excellent business relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Following company policies and procedures, identifying new procedures which need to be set, or changes required to existing procedures and following up until proper execution.
- Troubleshooting – identifying problems, suggesting solutions and following up to resolution.
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time for the proper operation of the business within the limit of the person’s capabilities.
- Experience in dealing with drugs and other medical supplies.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Knowledge of medical equipment and supplies.
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise the workload.
- Demonstrates effective problem solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office; Word and especially Excel.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Time management skills, attention to detail and focus oriented.
- Good geographical knowledge and knowledge of current affairs.
Medilink International – KMP-54672