The Marketing Specialist position is responsible for the execution of the company’s branding, communications, and content creation. The position is responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of the Medilink brand, products and services through the development and execution of innovative strategies to support the business and sales efforts, creating and implementing marketing and communications plans as well as managing all aspects of content for relevant media and website channels.
- Plan, manage and execute marketing programmes and campaigns including web, social, email, and webinar events.
- Coordination of writing, design, and production process with all internal and external stakeholders, ensuring professional and on-brand communications, promotional, tender, and collateral material.
- Manage and consult with third-party agencies.
- Cataloguing of marketing material and management of the process to ensure that all up-to-date marketing material is available for internal use.
- Management of the company image and tender content library.
- Maintaining company website and social media platforms.
- formulating a calendar of news posts and consulting with various departments to ensure the flow of information to content creators for the development of news posts.
- Keeping abreast of company developments to ensure that the company website is updated with the latest developments, content, and imagery.
- Generating and distributing newsletters, health alerts, mailing campaigns and subscriptions.
- Assisting in understanding market trends and competitors.
- Interface with, and management of, external research providers.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, trade shows and conferences.
- Develop and maintain business development collateral.
- Contribute to client acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Keep up to date on online marketing trends.
- Establish reporting framework to gather valuable insights and metrics and feedback for the business.
- Skills and competencies
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong command of English.
- Additional languages would be advantageous.
- Creativity and problem-solving.
- Proficient with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and CMS.
- Design software skills would be advantageous.
- Creativity and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Editing and proof-reading skills.
- Strong time management / prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- 2-5 years working in a similar role within a multicultural environment.
- Experience in the creation of content and digital marketing.
- Ideally experience in marketing for companies specialising in global medical service provision.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or any other related field.
Medilink International – KMP-81807