- Organising the mobilisation of staff members; such as visas, flights, accommodation and insurance.
- Liaising with clients regarding the mobilisation dates of staff members.
- Scheduling and chairing operational meetings with the operations team.
- Ensure the provision of uniforms, lanyards, and PPE is handled accordingly and as may be needed to all company members of staff.
- Reviewing, acknowledging and recording applications received on a daily basis.
- Assist in delivering inductions for all staff members.
- Maintain and ensure that all HR records especially those related to medical personnel are kept up to date and properly recorded.
- Responsible for maintaining an updated roster for all projects and sites.
- Approve timesheets received from all sites and ensure they are received by the accounts department in a timely manner.
- Check, identify and resolve discrepancies in timesheets and payroll records.
- Provide administrative support to the team as may be needed on a daily basis.
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time for the proper operation of the business within the limit of the person’s capabilities.
- Have excellent communication skills in English.
- Have effective negotiation skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management and strong attention to detail skills.
- Have the ability to build productive relationships with various stakeholders including the company`s staff members.
- Be able to work in a team and on own initiative.
- Has the ability to draft letters or any other documents (especially for visa purposes).
- Must have the ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Must be flexible and willing to work out of office hours every now and then according to the company needs.
Medilink International – KMP-58883