We are looking for a Document Controller on a part time basis working at least 20 hours per week.
- In charge of the daily management of controlled documents;
- Formatting of controlled documents according to company policies;
- Quality and compliance checks on documents;
- Numbering of documents;
- Filing and organisation of documents (both electronic and / or hardcopies);
- Control over documentation modification, distribution, issuance (as per procedure) during its whole cycle;
- Maintenance of a list (register) of applicable documents;
- Distribution of documents to relevant people / organisations;
- Progress reporting on the document status / maintaining KPIs;
- Liaising with departmental Heads as necessary.
Key Mandatory Skills:
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Quality and compliance mindset.
- Ability to follow procedures and processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Interpersonal abilities.
- Consistency and integrity.
Other Desirable Skills:
- Experience of working in an ISO9001 environment in a similar post.
- ECDL advanced of Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat.
Medilink International – KMP-50628