We are looking for a Document Controller on a part time basis working at least 20 hours per week, which must be carried out at the company offices in Qormi, at hours which are convenient to the applicant, provided that these hours fall during normal working hours (Mondays to Fridays from 0730 to 1830).
- In charge of the daily management of controlled documents.
- Formatting of controlled documents according to company policies.
- Quality and compliance checks on documents.
- Numbering of documents.
- Filing and organisation of documents (both electronic and / or hardcopies).
- Control over documentation modification, distribution, issuance (as per procedure) during its whole cycle.
- Maintenance of a list (register) of applicable documents.
- Distribution of documents to relevant people / organisations.
- Progress reporting on the document status / maintaining KPIs.
- Liaising with departmental Heads as necessary.
Key Mandatory Skills:
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Quality and compliance mindset.
- Ability to follow procedures and processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Interpersonal abilities.
- Consistency and integrity.
Other Desirable Skills:
- Experience of working in an ISO9001 environment in a similar post.
- ECDL advanced of Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat.
Medilink International – KMP-52441