Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
The Business Process Engineer position is part of the Quality department as it is tasked with the evaluation, design and improvement of the company’s internal processes. It assists various departments in the organised devolution of process whilst ensuring that a high standard quality of service along with
stringent checks and balances is achieved.
- Define, implement and maintain business processes and procedures to meet business objectives.
- Analyse and identify opportunities for business process improvements.
- Develop initiatives for continuous business process improvements.
- Ensure compliance with customer and company proposed standards ensuring global uniformity of excellence in service quality and patient care.
- Work with all company departments in the design, implementation and quality assessment of site-specific processes that ensure devolution of responsibility
to empower local site management based on company core principles.
- Work with other departments in the integration of new and existing business processes.
- Use best practices to carry out business process analysis, re-engineering, process measurements and change management activities.
- Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements, processes and risks.
- Evaluate current business processes and recommend solutions for improvements.
- Develop and maintain best practices to meet changing business needs.
- Build and evaluate financial models for cost estimation, cash flow and cost reduction.
- Prioritize and execute projects for ongoing business improvements.
- Provide technical advice on processing technology, capability, risks and costs where applicable.
- Assisting the Department Head in developing, maintaining and monitoring the Quality Management System.
- Assist in the development, and implementation of quality management and quality improvement programs across the company.
- Work as part of the management team to improve quality by developing systematic processes and structures that will assure quality.
- Assist in the evaluation and monitoring of operational activity, ensuring compliance with standards required by current regulations, legislation,
guidance and best practice.
- Assist in the monitoring of Quality Management Systems, producing data and measuring quality operations set against standards.
- Assist in the production of reports for top management team.
- Taking a proactive approach to quality, working with other managers and staff to embed a culture of quality and continuous improvement.
- Assist in carrying out internal audits and ensuring the company’s adherence to and maintenance of ISO certification.
- Other responsibilities as detailed by the company’s executive from time to time commensurate with the staff member’s experience, qualifications, skills
Skill and competencies:
- Skilled at reviewing and analysing data.
- Ability to think strategically, logically and methodically.
- An excellent communicator.
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise the workload.
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail and focus-oriented.
- Professional and act with integrity to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Good geographical knowledge and knowledge of current affairs.
- A minimum of two years in a similar position.
- Ideally experienced in the Health sector.
- Ideally experienced in a global context.
- Ideally qualified in Quality Management or similar.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ideally proficient in some or all of the following:
Medilink International – KMP-86681