Manage, supervise and coordinate the activities of the Alarm Centre to ensure that efficient customer support services are being provided
- Develop procedures governing the operations of the Alarm Centre.
- Train Alarm Centre Coordinators.
- Mentor the team on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor the performance and productivity of team members and report to management.
- Preparation of rosters and work schedules.
- Request for any necessary changes in staffing based on any anticipated events and on the day-to-day workload, and work with the HR team to ensure that vacancies as appropriately filled.
- Ensure that an effective 24/7 customer support service is provided by the team to the company’s clients, their relatives, consultants, medics, general practitioners etc.
- Assist the team to promptly and ethically reply to customers’ inquiries and complaints.
- Monitor the service communication to ensure technical accuracy and conformity with the company policies is maintained at all times.
- Assist in the organisation of medical evacuations from any destination worldwide.
- Be available to assist the team with the management of complex cases as required.
- Work with management to identify and appoint suitable providers.
- Be a reliable contact point for clients to provide them with information on our services and recommend possible solutions
- Perform the duties of the Alarm Centre Coordinator when required.
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time for the proper operation of the business within the limit of the Alarm Centre Manager`s capabilities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma level in related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in supervisory or management position at an Alarm Centre, or support platform.
- Capable of building and maintaining productive business relationships with our clients and the team.
- Ability to supervise and manage a team.
- Ability to build long lasting relationship with people at all levels.
- High personal integrity and a strong accountability to deliver effective outcomes.
- Strong multitasking ability.
- Ability to remain steady under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English.
- IT skills, including the use of MS Office.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Medilink International – KMP-50736