At our 24/7 Alarm Centre, we provide both local and international, remote medical assistance services to our clients around the clock. We are a multilingual and efficient team that is supported by a professional and extremely knowledgeable medical team.
Our medical assistance services include absence management services, ground and / or air ambulance services, doctor visits, hospital appointments and admissions, pay guarantees, assistance with travel arrangements, medical transport and evacuations and other general assistance services.
- Provide round-the-clock customer support ensuring that our client’s well-being and needs are at the forefront of decisions made and services given.
- Promptly, effectively and efficiently handle and resolve all customer inquiries and requests for assistance.
- Establish, nurture and maintain superb relationships with the company’s clients, consultants and staff.
- Answer, screen and direct incoming calls to the appropriate department or person taking and delivering messages when unable to connect with the caller.
- Liaise with all relevant parties and stakeholders in case of emergencies to assist and organise all the necessary in case of patient mobilisation.
- Diligently keep records of customer interactions, transactions and details of any actions taken.
- Assist and organise worldwide medical evacuations.
- Perform duties within the Alarm Centre Coordinators’ capabilities required for the day-to-day operation of the business.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of O’ level standard or equivalent.
- Advanced office skills certificate or equivalent.
- Capable of building and maintaining productive and professional business relationships.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to remain steady under pressure.
- A team player but able to work individually.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Confident and able to use MS Office independently.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Customer-centric attitude.
- Open to feedback.
- A proactive approach to resolving situations.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Shift-based work.
- Must be able to work shifts on weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Arabic speaker.
- French speaker.
- Portuguese speaker.
- Spanish speaker.
Medilink International – KMP-80555