Medilink International has over two decades of expertise in providing remote area medical services to multinational companies and public sector entities. We operate worldwide serving clients in sectors ranging from the oil and gas extraction industries and infrastructure conglomerates to insurance firms, governmental health services and international NGOs.
We have the experience and resources to serve clients worldwide in remote and extreme environments. Our expertise lies in providing integrated, medical support services tailored to the diverse requirements of each client and sector.
At our 24/7 Alarm Centre, we provide both local and international, remote medical assistance services to our clients around the clock. We are a multilingual and efficient team that are supported by a professional and extremely knowledgeable medical team.
Our medical assistance services include absence management services, ground and / or air ambulance services, doctor visits, hospital appointments and admissions, pay guarantees, assistance with travel arrangements, medical transport and evacuations and other general assistance services.
- Provide round-the-clock customer support ensuring that our client’s well-being and needs are at the forefront of decisions made and service given.
- Promptly, effectively and efficiently handle and resolve all customer’s inquiries and requests for assistance.
- Establish, nurture and maintain superb relationships with the company’s clients, consultants and staff.
- Answer, screen and direct incoming calls to the appropriate department or person taking and delivering messages when unable to connect the caller.
- Liaise with all relevant parties and stakeholders in case of emergencies to assist and organise all the necessary in case of patient mobilisation.
- Diligently keep records of customer interactions, transactions and details of any actions taken.
- Assist and organise worldwide medical evacuations.
- Perform duties within the Alarm Centre Coordinators capabilities required for the day to day operation of the business.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of O’ level standard or equivalent.
- Advanced office skills certificate or equivalent.
- Capable of building and maintaining productive and professional business relationships.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to remain steady under pressure.
- A team player but able to work individually.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Confident and able to use MS Office independently.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Customer-centric attitude.
- Open to feedback.
- A proactive approach to resolve situations.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Shift based work.
- Must be able to work shifts on weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Arabic speaker.
- French speaker.
- Portuguese speaker.
- Spanish speaker.
This position requires working on shifts on a full-time basis. (40 Hour/ week)
Medilink International – KMP-61307