- Provide round-the-clock customer support ensuring that our client’s well-being and needs are at the forefront of decisions made and service given.
- Promptly, effectively and efficiently handle and resolve all customer’s inquiries and complaints.
- Establish, nurture and maintain superb relationships with the company’s clients, consultants and staff.
- Answer, screen and direct incoming calls to the appropriate department or person, taking and delivering messages when unable to connect the caller.
- Liaise with all relevant parties and stakeholders in case of emergencies to assist and organise all the necessary in case of patient mobilisation.
- Diligently keep records of customer interactions, transactions and details of any actions taken.
- Assist and organise with worldwide medical evacuations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of O’ level standard or equivalent.
- Advanced office skills certificate or equivalent.
- Medical background is given preference.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong multi-tasking ability.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English.
- IT skills-including the use of MS Office.
- Medical background such as pharmaceutical, life science, and nursing qualification.
- Fluency in languages other than English and previous experience in call centre environment is considered an asset.
Medilink International – KMP-50737