- Assist and ensure that an effective 24/7 customer support service is provided to the company’s clients, their relatives, consultants, medics, general practitioners etc;
- Establish and maintain a first-class relationship with the company’s clients, consultants and staff members;
- Answer and screen all the incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate department or person;
- Liaise with the appropriate members of staff in case of medical emergencies and assist to organise the necessary arrangements for the mobilisation of patient;
- Update and maintain patients`database ensuring that documents such as corporate documents, medical records, and other related reports are recorded whilst maintaining confidence of patients.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong multi-tasking ability;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English;
- IT skills-including the use of MS Office;
- Medical background such as pharmaceutical, life science, and nursing qualification;
- Fluency in languages other than English and Maltese and previous experience in call centre environment is considered an asset.
This position requires working on shifts on a full-time basis. (40 hour / week)
Medilink International – KMP-42967