Head of Air Ambulance Operations
To head the Air Ambulance Operations of Medilink International.
- To head the service development of the Company’s Air Ambulance Operations to take overall responsibility for all non-clinical aspects of the Company’s Air Ambulance Operations.
- To manage all Aviation Operations.
- To be responsible for selection, evaluation and approval of third-party air ambulance providers worldwide, including their ongoing management.
- To ensure that necessary structures are in place to enable the Company to provide Air Ambulance support to its client at all times.
- Development of procedures.
- Development of resource and staffing plans.
- Development of business development plans and overall responsibility for business development of the Company’s Air Ambulance services, including issuing of quotations, proposal and tender preparation.
- To lead the accreditation process and maintain accreditation.
- To provide support to the Alarm Centre during medical evacuations.
- Troubleshooting – identifying problems, suggesting solutions and following up to resolution.
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time for the proper operation of the business within the limit of the person’s capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Leadership skills;
- Minimum of 5 years’ management experience;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the aviation sector;
- Proven track record of managing complex operations / missions;
- Proven ability to work in a business development / client facing position;
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise the workload;
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills;
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office; Word and Excel;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Time management skills;
- Attention to detail and focus oriented;
- Takes ownership of assignments;
Medilink International Air Ambulance – KMP-54188