Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd and Combino Pharm (Malta) Ltd form part of the Medichem group, a Spanish pharmaceutical organization which develops and manufactures both active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms.
Medichem specialises in active pharmaceutical ingredients, while Combino Pharm is focused on solid oral generic pharmaceutical products. The organization provides high-quality medicinal substances and products for the worldwide market, with special emphasis on Europe and the US.
The two factories are located side-by-side in the Hal Far Industrial Estate, hold EU GMP certification and US FDA approval, and have been operating here in Malta for 16 years.
We are currently looking for a new team member to join Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd. and Combino Pharm (Malta) Ltd. for the following role: Supply Chain Manager.
The selected candidate will report to the Head of Production and will be responsible for coordinating purchasing, warehousing and transport logistics within the local facilities of both Medichem and Combino Pharm in line with the quality principles of the companies.
- Coordinating a team of Supply Chain Officers, and warehouse personnel in planning and organising deliveries according to required schedules.
- Organising export shipments and preparing the associated documentation.
- Sourcing materials, negotiating costs and obtaining quotations, as well as monitoring suppliers.
The Position Requires:
- A Degree or equivalent in purchasing and logistics or sciences.
- Experience in a similar position and knowledge in local import and export regulations (is preferable but not strictly a requirement).
- A confident and proactive person who will also be self-sufficient in this role.
- A team player, organised and ready to work on multiple projects.
- Strong problem-solving and project-management skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Ability to communicate in Maltese (is preferable).
The Selected Person Will Be:
- Organised, with good attention to detail.
- Capable of communicating clearly and persuasively.
- In possession of demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Able to think critically.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and capable of solving things in a pro-active manner and with a ‘let’s get things done’ attitude.
What Does Medichem Offer You:
- Continuous opportunity for professional growth and training.
- A competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Medical check-ups.
- A culture where teamwork is a priority.
- A positive working environment with an employee focused approach.
- Job security.
Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Limited – KMP-65221