Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd and Combino Pharm (Malta) Ltd form part of the Medichem group. This Spanish pharmaceutical organisation which develops and manufactures both active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms.
Medichem specialises in active pharmaceutical ingredients, while Combino Pharm is focused on solid oral generic pharmaceutical products. The organization provides high-quality medicinal substances and products for the worldwide market, with special emphasis on Europe and the US.
The two factories are located side-by-side in the Hal Far Industrial Estate, hold EU GMP certification and US FDA approval, and have been operating here in Malta for 17 years.
As part of our expansion in operations, we are looking for candidates for our Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd. for the following role of IT Technician who will manage, maintain, support and upgrade our hardware and network systems, and manage some tasks of administration of systems. The chosen candidate must be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly to ensure our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
Typical jobs include setting up user accounts of all systems and workstations, troubleshooting network-related issues, IT asset management and collaborating in business computer security and local IT-related projects.
Communication and reporting to the central IT department at the headquarters in Spain are essential for the position of Senior IT Technician.
The Position Requires:
- A diploma or a level 5 qualification in Computer Engineering or a similar subject.
- Proven experience as an IT Technician or in a similar role.
- Experience with computer / printer hardware, networks and computer security systems.
- Knowledge of various operating systems and platforms.
- A good problem solver.
- Experience with ticketing helpdesk tools (JIRA).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in Cloud Computing (Azure)
- A good team player who is also self-driven.
Additional desirables that will be considered an asset:
- Knowledge of Spanish.
- Knowledge or experience in the software of Serialization for the pharmaceutical sector.
- Knowledge or experience in Laboratory Software (Empower).
- Experience in programming / supporting SAP.
What does Medichem Offer You:
- Continuous opportunity for training and professional growth.
- A competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Medical check-ups.
- A culture where teamwork is a priority.
- A positive working environment with an employee-focused approach.
- Job security.
Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Limited – KMP-78681