Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd and Combino Pharm (Malta) Ltd form part of the Medichem group, a Spanish pharmaceutical organization which develops and manufactures both active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms.
Medichem specialises in active pharmaceutical ingredients, while Combino Pharm is focused on solid oral generic pharmaceutical products. The organization provides high quality medicinal substances and products for the worldwide market, with special emphasis on Europe and the US.
The two factories are located side-by-side in the Hal Far Industrial Estate, hold EU GMP certification and US FDA approval, and have been operating here in Malta for 18 years.
We are currently looking for a new team member for the role of Production Operator (API).
We are looking for a Production Operator within Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd who will be responsible to carry out manufacturing processes for active productive ingredients. This procedure is carried out according to predetermined technological processes and documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and in accordance with Quality Systems and Environmental Management Systems.
The Position Requires:
- An O’ level standard of education (preferably technical / scientific). As a minimum, the applicant must have a school leaving certificate.
- Working on a rotational shift basis.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) would be advantageous.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and process specifications.
- All related paperwork is to be completed accurately.
- Working in a controlled cleanroom environment, which involves the wearing of relevant personal protective equipment.
- Diligence in cleaning down process rooms, machinery and ancillary equipment after completion of production processes.
The Selected Person Will Be:
- Self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail.
- Results-oriented and will display an attitude that reflects our
- Company values.
- Knowledgeable in basic mechanical aptitude.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to communicate in both English and Maltese.
- Extremely organised.
What Does Medichem Offer You:
- Continuous opportunity for professional growth and training.
- A competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Medical check-ups.
- A culture where teamwork is priority.
- A positive working environment with an employee focused approach.
- Job security.
Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Limited – KMP-86645