An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic HR Clerk has arisen to join our dynamic team at Medasia and Pebbles Hotels.
This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in Human Resources and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and work closely with the HR team.
- Support all internal HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain records of employees.
- Creating Employee profiles on Shireburn Indigo.
- Processing of work permits.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Update online databases such as Jobsplus and Identity Malta.
- Perform any other HR and admin duties when needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess good communication skills both in English and Maltese.
- A strong command of written English.
- Must have good basic computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and emails.
- Previous experience in a similar role and relevant qualifications in an HR-related field.
- The candidate must have a strong work ethic and commitment.
- Honest, flexible, and ready to receive training as necessary.
- Solid organisational and time-management skills.
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation.
MedAsia – KMP-64714