Looking for a new challenge? Our business is growing, and we are looking for a Business Trainer and Coach to join our team.
Mdina International specialises in leadership and management training, sales development, coaching, HR and business optimisation.
With a growing team of business trainers and coaches with experience in various industries, Mdina is instrumental in enabling companies and organisations to enhance their effectiveness.
Your responsibilities will include
- Meeting clients and understanding their needs
- Researching and creating tailormade training solutions to match the client’s needs
- Planning suitable training initiatives for groups and individual employees at all levels
- Delivering training programs – online or face to face
- Assessing the success of the training and development programmes
- Supporting clients in identifying and addressing employee and organisational development needs
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Business Training is a must – coaching and mentoring, HR, leadership and management, sales etc.
- Competent in Office applications – confident with technology
- Native level of Maltese and professional level of English is required
- Curious and creative by nature
- Driven by self-growth and growth of others
- Flexible and a team player
- Excellent communicator at all levels – individually and in large groups
- Able and willing to travel
- In possession of own car + valid driving license
Education and Experience
- Experience in HR / management / sales-related roles
- Qualifications in HR / training / coaching/ psychology will be considered an asset
- Form part of a driven and curious team
- Be exposed to a variety of industries and clients and a multidisciplinary experienced team that is keen on knowledge sharing
- Take on opportunities for growth within an international organisation
- Become a PRISM practitioner
Both full time and part-time applications will be considered.
Mdina International Limited – KMP-63888