MCL is a responsible manufacturing company, principally focused on the manufacture of plastic products.
The main objective of this role is to support the operations of the company from an HR perspective and act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees.
- Administrate HR-related documentation and maintain HR records and employee files.
- Manage the HRIS for employees, ensuring that the relevant HR database is up-to-date, accurate, and complies with local legislation.
- Prepare ad hoc HR-related admin and respond to-day to-day requests pertaining to HR issue.
- Screening of applications, preparation of interview screening packs, and any filing material connected to recruitment.
- Taking care of the onboarding of employees.
- Registration of employees
- Preparation of work permit applications for third-country nationals, refugees and administer single permit renewals.
- Coordinate with employee registrations and applications for local and foreign employees.
- Experience working with Jobsplus and employment licenses.
- Working the payroll process, end to end (Indigo Shireburn).
- Knowledge of local tax legislation, stay up to date on local Employment law.
- Support on internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, and company policies, ensuring we have a source of truth easily accessible by all our people.
- 2-3 years HR administration experience.
- Experience with HRIS, preferably experience in Indigo Shireburn.
- Good IT and organizational skills.
- Available to start with relatively short notice.
- Tertiary level qualification would be considered an asset.
- Can demonstrate excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
MCL Components Limited – KMP-59502