The selected candidate will be responsible for the general bookkeeping of the company.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with clients queries and emails
- Keeping books of account and posting transactions in SAGE Line 50
- Preparing bank and other reconciliations (debtors, creditors)
- Sending statements to customers on monthly basis
- Debtor chasing
- Fixed Asset Schedule
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Liaising with independent auditors during the year-end audit
- Liaising with liquidator
- Performing any day-to-day duties
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and spreadsheets
- Have excellent communication skills particularly in English
- Be accurate and attentive to detail
- Be well-organised
- Be able to problem-solve independently and ask questions when needed
- Be able to approach the position pro-actively with the ability and desire to learn and be an independent worker
- If a question / problem arises outside of his/her realm of knowledge, be ready to network and seek out the answer
- Be capable of respecting deadlines
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- The ideal candidate must be in possession of the A’ level in Accounts minimum and at least 2 years’ experience.
- If the applicant does not have any qualifications they must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Experience and wider knowledge of accounts will be considered an asset.
MCConsult & Associates Ltd – KMP-56069