You will be responsible for creating and driving business growth in-line with Mazars’ strategic vision. You will be managing the marketing, communication and business development strategies across all sectors and service lines. You will be dealing with all aspects of the marketing value chain: sectors and service lines marketing strategies, digital marketing, content generation, business development, branding, events, advertising, CSR and sponsorships, CRM, proposals, PR and communications.
You will be expected to:
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy
- Determine the long-term strategic objectives of the business in conjunction with the Senior Management Team
- Assist in the development of new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Identify external market trends, performance and outlook to gain competitive intelligence
- Identify and follow up on new clients through digital and traditional marketing efforts, sales strategies such as: networking, use of social media, following up on leads
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns and communications relating to service offerings as well as HR
- Maintain and update social media platforms
- Adhere to Mazars Group brand guidelines as well as participate and contribute in the Mazars Group Communication Forum
- Work closely with external and internal stakeholders, including internal service line leaders
You have an assertive character, an ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the organisation and clients. A methodological approach to work and the ability to quickly adapt to new challenges are essential ingredients to the success of this role. You have effective organizational and project management skills, including the ability to plan ahead and prioritize conflicting demands to meet deadlines.
You are pro-active, a team player, have an eye for detail and are self-motivated. You also possess excellent English spoken and written skills with the ability to write in a compelling way. You hold a tertiary degree in Marketing, Communications or related field and have 3+ years of relevant experience. You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice.
About Mazars in Malta
Mazars in Malta is one of the island’s leading multi-disciplinary audit, accounting, tax, and advisory firms. With a strong reputation for providing personal services and quality advice, the Firm believes in customised solutions, addressing each of our client’s challenges with a dedicated team of experts combining local market knowledge and global technical advice.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 42,000 professionals – 26,000 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.Mazars Malta – KMP-65064