This position provides an excellent personal development opportunity. The successful candidate will form part of Mazars in Malta’s HR team and will report to the department manager / partner. You can expect to learn, get involved, be empowered and innovate. Your typical working week will be of maximum 20 hours.
- Assist and support the full HR recruitment cycle of the organisation
- Ensure that all on- and off-boarding procedures are accomplished in a timely manner and that the appropriate departments and authorities are updated accordingly
- Maintaining and updating all HR data, creating and providing any requested HR documentation including but not limited to letters, contract amendments and ad-hoc HR paperwork as well as manage HR processes such as work permit applications
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
- Manage and coordinate all internal and external training sessions and seminars.
You are a team player and self-motivated. You have an analytical mind as well as an eye for detail. You are able to work under pressure. You possess excellent English spoken and report writing skills. You have previous experience of at least 2 years in a similar role.
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
About Mazars in Malta
Mazars in Malta is one of the island’s leading multi-disciplinary audit, accounting, tax, and advisory firms. With a strong reputation for providing personal services and quality advice, the Firm believes in customised solutions, addressing each of our client’s challenges with a dedicated team of experts combining local market knowledge and global technical advice.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
How to apply
Think how you can add value and make a difference to the Mazars in Malta story. Take the time to share your specific thoughts with us in your covering letter. Provide us with your 1-page CV and let your personality and creativity shine on paper by letting us know what you have achieved so far.
Mazars Malta – KMP-62335