The Group – Who We Are
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accounting, tax, legal and advisory services. Operating in 89 countries, Mazars draws on the expertise of over 23,000 professionals to assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies at every stage of their development.
Our Local Operation
Mazars Malta is one of the island’s leading multi-disciplinary audit, accounting, tax, corporate services and business advisory firms. With a strong reputation for providing personal services and quality advice, the Firm operates as a one-stop shop with a niche focus on specialist knowledge in the gaming, insurance and financial services sector. The Firm believes in customised solutions, addressing each of our client’s challenges with a dedicated team of experts combining local market knowledge and global technical advice.
What to Expect
This position provides a personal development opportunity, especially for candidates wishing to make a career move into the financial services sector. You will form part of the Firm’s Finance and Administration team and will report directly to the Senior Manager. You can expect to learn, get involved and feel first-hand the valid contribution you are making to our clients’ operations.
You will be working on a range of tasks, which will include:
- Assuming reception duties in the absence of the receptionist, which includes typing of financial statements
- Running of office errands
- Requesting bank audit reports which includes obtaining clients’ authorisation, preparation of bank requests, maintenance of spreadsheet, scanning and filing of reports
- Filing of tax, accounting and audit documents
- Annual archiving exercise + including taking proper record of documents / files being archived.
- Procurement of office supplies (stationery, groceries, toiletries, etc) and monitoring of stock levels.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties
Hours of work will be fixed, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
Your Skills & Competences
You are a team player and self-motivated. You are able to deliver tasks effectively and in a timely manner. You possess excellent inter- and intrapersonal skills. You are computer literate and have a good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel. You are able to work under pressure. You are flexible and willing to learn. You are in possession of a valid driving licence. You are also able to demonstrate holding a valid work permit for Malta.
Is this you? Here’s what to do next
Think how you can add value and make a difference to the Mazars Malta story. Take the time to share your thoughts, motivation and aspirations with us in your covering letter. Provide us with your 1-page CV and let your personality and creativity shine on paper by letting us know what you have achieved so far.Mazars Malta – KMP-42919