Maypole is a family run group of businesses operating within the manufacturing and distribution of food products. The Group is seeking to recruit the services of a full time Systems Administrator.
The main responsibilities shall include:
- Windows server and retail software administration;
- Daily monitoring of internal systems;
- Assisting the Department Head in day-to-day duties;
- Networking assistance;
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level;
- Maintaining an inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses;
- Interpreting data, analysing results and providing on-going reports with proactive feedback.
The successful applicant must:
- Be trustworthy, polite and organised;
- Hold an MQF level 4 qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field (this is equivalent to MCAST advanced diploma);
- Have 2 years of relevant technical experience;
- Must be in possession of a valid driving license;
- Pay attention to detail and ensure efficiency;
- Be meticulous with great attention to detail; critical thinking, proactive, hands-on and practical in dealing with problems and their resolution;
- Have team spirit and possess good written and verbal communication skills, in both Maltese and English;
- Have great energy, charisma and a positive mind-set.
Maypole Group – KMP-52352