Our client, delivering world class training and consultancy to the aviation, offshore, marine and industrial sectors, is recruiting an Instructor to support the training operation at the centre in Malta. The person will be an experienced Fire Fighter Instructor (Aviation) and will join other like minded fire-fighting professionals, who are backed by extensive hands-on experience across all sectors.
The individual in this role will work predominantly on Aviation programmes at Firefighter / Crew Commander level although there will be a need to develop an understanding of all training programmes to enable the individual to undertake a supporting role on non-aviation programmes.
- Manage the delivery of training programmes in accordance with QMS procedures
- Assess students performance against recognised standards using a range of methods in accordance with QMS procedures
- Take responsibility for personal development in order to broaden the type and range of courses that can be delivered
- Design and develop training programmes in response to business and client needs
- Carry out course update work in order for courses to maintain compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements
Skills and Experience required:
The person must be an experienced Fire Fighter Instructor and /or have an Aviation background, with prior supervisory experience and have formal training qualification. Experience in training delivery is a must as well as prior experience in student management and design/ planning of training material.
Maximvs – KMP-43008