Max Insurance Brokers Limited is an enrolled company in the Brokers List working with over 20 years’ experience in the insurance industry and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority. Our focus is to satisfy the insurance requirements of our clients and place the clients’ interests before all other considerations.
Due to the growth in our operations, we are seeking to recruit a full-time Personal Lines Insurance Clerk.
You will be working under the supervision of the Director.
Your responsibilities will primarily include:
- Service existing and / or new clients.
- Liaising with insurance companies.
- Handling clients’ enquiries and finding adequate insurance solutions as required.
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with clients, colleagues, and insurance companies.
Candidates interested in applying need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be in possession of MQF level 3 or over.
- Be fluent in English and Maltese (both written and spoken).
- Be computer literate, particularly in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Be trustworthy and able to work on own initiative.
- Have a pleasant personality and clean conduct.
Experience will be considered an asset, however, training will be provided. The position is ideal for someone who is seeking a career in insurance broking.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Max Insurance Brokers Limited, company registration number C50394, is an enrolled company in the Brokers List to act as an insurance broker under article 13 of the Insurance Intermediaries Act (Cap. 487) and is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA).
Max Insurance Brokers – KMP-73694