Marsovin is a household name in Malta, synonymous with the production of premium wines.
The roots of this well-earned status were planted a century ago when Chev. Anthony Cassar founded the company, way back in 1919. During the ensuing years, Marsovin has set major inroads in viticulture and winemaking as it continued to pioneer the Maltese wine industry by expanding, modernising and maintaining its high quality reputation, which today makes the company the leading producer of premium wines in Malta.
- Good personality.
- Team player.
- Good police conduct.
- To clean all processing and packaging equipment both internally and externally and parts of the building.
- To make additions of materials, take samples, and make basic quality checks of work-in progress in accordance of work instructions, procedures, and to quality manuals.
- To operate, control, calibrate, maintain and monitor all machinery used in manufacturing of products handled by the company.
- To carry and visual inspections and checks on any other form of manufactured products.
- To manually load and/ or to use any lifting devices to transfer raw materials, chemicals, packaged products and waste.
- To keep good house-keeping practice in accordance to company work instructions, both written and instructed.
- To follow standard operating procedures, health and safety procedure and good food practice.
- To keep and fill in the appropriate records of the above duties.
- To sample finished, semi-finished and finished products according to quality / lab instructions.
- To ensure that the company policies are adhered to.
- To help train new/replacement operations in accordance with work instructions, procedures and equipment manuals.
- To maintain production stocks in a clean and orderly manner and do assist in monitoring adequate stock.
Marsovin Winery Ltd – KMP-46614