Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is willing to embark on a career in hospitality.
The candidate is expected to:
- Assist in coordinating all activities within the Hotel’s food and beverage outlets;
- Achieve and maintain the highest standards of service;
- Assist in the training of Food and Beverage Servers;
- Maintain, set and establish hygiene practices to comply with HACCP requirements;
- Ensure a smooth outlet operation, whilst giving guest satisfaction top priority.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a qualification in food and beverage service and a minimum of two years of experience in a similar role;
- Be fluent in Maltese, English and another European language;
- Have good verbal and written communication skills;
- Be flexible, outgoing and self-confident;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Be willing to work evenings, weekends and public holidays;
- Be computer literate and familiar with the Internet, emails and Microsoft Office applications;
- Be discrete and confidential.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Health insurance cover;
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.
Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort – KMP-74636