Reporting directly to the Head Chef, the selected candidate will play an important role in supporting the operation and production of the kitchen function.
The candidate is expected to:
- Have a flair for the culinary art.
- Prepare relevant mis-en-plus.
- Prepare and produce dishes to specific recipes and methods.
- Maintain and ensure highest quality standards at all times.
- Maintain pre-set and established hygiene practices to comply with HACCP requirements.
- Work in a dynamic environment, be self-motivated and able to handle pressure.
- Interact and cooperate with team members.
- Portray a professional disposition.
- Be able to work within an a la carte and buffet breakfast environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold an ITS food preparation a production diploma or equivalent.
- Have a valid food handler’s licence and HACCP certification.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Be able to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Be willing to work different shifts and weekends.
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment.
Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort – KMP-48287