Our client is a Maltese company that provides consultancy services specifically relating to technology, business management and strategy. These services are provided to entities operating in various sectors including technology, communications, media and manufacturing.
The employee shall be responsible for the following matters:
- Assistance with issuing the invoices of the company;
- Understanding of the travel software, assistance with travel cost management, travel accounting and receipt management;
- Taking care of the cash flow of the company and settlement of the creditor invoices;
- Coordination with and liaising with the Authorities and other third parties in Malta;
- Taking care of any administrative matters that may arise from time to time;
- Undertake such other duties as may from time to time be agreed with the directors.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Be in possession of a diploma from a reputable college, institute or professional organisation demonstrating further education and training or previous experience in a similar position with a reputable firm;
- Be fluent in English, eloquent with very good communication skills;
- Have good IT and organisational skills;
- Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Outgoing personality and a positive attitude;
- Methodical and organised approach to work.
Kindly note that your application will be directly sent to the employer of this vacancy.
Marcel Reichart Limited – KMP-59895