At MAP IT we do not simply offer IT services, we offer solutions. Our experience allows us to identify, anticipate and satisfy any of our customers’ needs.
We are looking for dynamic and driven ERP consultant to join our growing team of consultants. The role involves implementing and supporting ERP solutions across our current client base, as well as new clientele. The ideal candidate should be as passionate about business as much as about IT to be considered for this role. Consult, define, deliver and support ERP solutions across our client base. The role will also involve pre-sales, consultancy and end user training.
Qualifications and/or experience
- Educated to bachelor degree level in any area/s of IT and/or commerce.
- Sound understanding of business and accounting principles.
- Ideally have previous experience in implementing and supporting business applications.
- Have an understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL language and scripts.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft OS and networking principles.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- A knowledge of Crystal Reports would be considered an advantage.
- Experience in developing system requirements with clients.
- Experience in Microsoft BI / SAP BusinessObjects and / or similar recognised BI platform would be an advantage.
- Existing experience of SAP Business One, MS NAV, Oracle E-Business Suite or similar would be considered an asset.
- Experience in business process modelling and design.
- Must have own dependable transportation.
- Demonstrable experience in dealing directly with end clients.
- Great team player.
- Top-notch communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Willing to push your own personal development and drive your own projects.
Further training will be provided to the right candidate.
MAP IT – KMP-38792