As Maltco Lotteries’ Corporate Communications Manager you will be the representative of the company to the media and all stakeholders.
- Preserve our corporate image and healthy relations with local authorities, media and general public
- Work with internal and external agency partners, including marketing team members, to ensure brand consistency across the company
- Develop innovative and creative proposals for communication challenges, to ensure key messages are effectively transmitted and shared with the appropriate external and internal audiences
- Organise corporate social responsibility and administer sponsorships
- Organise agents’ annual activities
- Establish and administer the corporate communications annual budget
- Adhere and execute the responsible gaming policies
The ideal candidate for the above position should have:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, in marketing, communications, or equivalent
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a similar post
- Exceptional verbal and written communications in Maltese and English
- Strong planning, project management and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with all stakeholders
- Holds a clean police conduct
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Great team environment
- Opportunities for personal and career development
- Private health insurance
- Company and team events
- Annual performance evaluation
Who we are:
Maltco Lotteries, a modern and dynamic company established in 2003, holds the latest licence and concession to operate the National Lottery of Malta awarded in 2012. Maltco Lotteries provides high-quality, innovative and entertaining games (including lotteries, sports-betting, fast games and instant games) under the auspices of the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Players can enjoy a friendly, secure and fun environment in the Maltco Points of Sale, participating in their favourite games, assisted by the well-trained in high client service Maltco Lotteries Agents.
Maltco Lotteries has invested in the state-of-the-art gaming technology and services of intralot; guaranteeing security, trustworthiness, transparency and a superior gaming experience. certified in responsible gaming, ISO / IEC 27001:2013 and Security Control Standard (WLA SCS) by the European Lotteries and the World Lottery Association, Maltco Lotteries ensures the safest gaming environment through its Agents’ retail network, the largest one in Malta and Gozo, maintaining the leading position in the market. Maltco Lotteries, has and exceptional track record in Corporate Social Responsibility, with continuous support to the Governmental Good Causes Fund and numerous Maltese charitable causes alongside the sponsoring of the local sports and athletes, sustaining the Maltese Society, Culture and Well-being.
Maltco Lotteries promote an environment and culture that supports, challenges, and develops our people. We aim to attract, reward and retain employees who share our positive attitude. We are currently around 70 employees based in Malta. We motivate our people through recognition programs, career development opportunities, and employee surveys, as well as corporate events.
Maltco Lotteries is also a subsidiary of the Intralot Group!
Maltco Lotteries shall ensure that any processing of personal data is in accordance with regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta) and any other relevant European Union and national law. For further details, you may refer to the Data Protection Policy on our webpage www.maltco.com
Maltco Lotteries – GACC-10-2018