Monday to Saturday from 0700hrs – 1400hrs
MaltaPost is seeking Postal Operators to deliver mail as well as convey other staff on walking routes through a Company provided vehicle. The selected candidates will be assigned designated areas and will be reporting to the Delivery Supervisor. At this time vacancies exist at the Marsa and San Gwann delivery centres.
- Be over twenty one years;
- Hold a clean driving licence with a B category and be able to drive a manual panelled van;
- Possess a minimum of school leaving certificate including a pass in Maths and English or equivalent;
- Hold a clean police conduct certificate;
- Be physically fit and able to work carrying weight;
- Be smart, sociable and of positive personality;
- Be able to communicate effectively in Maltese or English.
MaltaPost p.l.c – KMP-44502