Reporting to the Head, Risk and Compliance, the successful candidate will provide the necessary guidance on regulatory and compliance matters to ensure that the Company and its subsidiaries meet all relevant legal and regulatory obligations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the Head Risk and Compliance in the fulfilment and delivery of the company’s compliance programme;
- Monitor and review legislative and regulatory developments that might affect the company and its operations on ongoing basis and where applicable, disseminate this information to key stakeholders;
- Support the implementation and monitoring of internal controls to ensure that the undertaking complies with regulatory requirements;
- Assist the Head Risk and Compliance in the creation, maintenance and implementation of compliance-related policies;
- Conduct internal compliance reviews, legislative gap analysis and ensuring that action is taken by all functions to address identified issues;
- Consolidate and submit regulatory reports including information requests, data, responses to Consultation Papers, as required for the Company and its subsidiaries;
- Coordinate continuous training for management and staff on compliance and regulatory matters.
The successful candidate would:
- Preferably hold a degree or relevant compliance related professional qualification within the sectors of Insurance, Financial Services and Communications;
- A minimum of three years working experience in a similar or related role will be considered an asset;
- Excellent communications and writing skills in both English and Maltese.
MaltaPost p.l.c – KMP-60035