Think about the ideal Product Manager role, what does it look like?
Is it for an organisation that truly puts technology at the forefront of what they do, with a yearning to continuously innovate? Does it also offer role autonomy and ownership, with the opportunity to progress and develop your skills further?
Then our brand-new role managing the Tallinja App and Website is specifically made for you!
At Malta Public Transport we are continuously exploring ways to increase service excellence, which is why this new position within our commercial department has now become available.
Working closely with the technical and commercial departments, the newly appointed Tallinja Product Manager will be tasked with ensuring our App and Website are the market-leading platforms in Malta for both consumers and businesses.
As our internal expert, your role will be divided into key areas, including – product management and development, continuous improvement strategies and market analysis / research to take our services to the next level, all with the support and collaboration of our highly motivated teams.
Your role will also be to:
- Develop and take ownership of the product roadmap for the app and website;
- Manage the product life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features / products and ideas through coordination with other departments;
- Work with rapid testing and ensure an agile approach is taken to execute necessary changes to increase usability and performance of our app and website;
- Commercial lead for the identification and execution of improvements to existing and new features / services to be added to the Tallinja platforms whilst overseeing its contribution to our business through increased revenue and profitability, and added value to customers;
- Carry out strategy and market research;
- Identify new potential partner relationships to integrate with the platform;
- Work to bridge the gap between users and our technical teams, to ensure improvements are made accordingly;
- Seek consensus by receiving suggestions, critique and praise with an open mind and communicating effectively with all stakeholders.
Have we got your attention? Here’s who we need
We are looking for an expert in this field, who will guide us on best practices and ways to develop our Tallinja services further.
With this in mind, the ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of three years product management experience, particularly with mobile apps and iOS and Android ideally coming from telecommunication, gaming or similar background;
- Tertiary level of education preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths and Statistics or a related field;
- Able to perform Quantitative Analysis (including A/B testing, prototyping, etc.) and research to understand behaviour;
- Experience in a rapid-testing environment;
- The ability to work alone, and collaborate with internal stakeholders accordingly;
- Be a strategic thinker, with strong business acumen.
Why join us?
At Malta Public Transport we pride ourselves on being an innovative and forward-thinking organisation that puts technology at the forefront of what we do. Forming part of an international group of companies that spans five regions across the globe, we are continuously eyeing ways of growing our service offerings to the Maltese market.
Forming part of a community of over 1200 employees, you will be an integral part of our company’s development and will be equipped with a high level of freedom within this role, to advise management and stakeholders on the best way forward on our Tallinja Apps and Website.
Apart from a competitive remuneration package, you will also have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and career within Malta Public Transport.
If you would like to take ownership of your role and development within a team of young and dynamic individuals, then this is your moment.
Malta Public Transport – KMP-59592