We form part of an international network of transport companies present in four continents with over 40,000 employees. Our philosophy is to maximise on this international experience and adapt it to the local context wherever we operate, including Malta.
As the national bus operator, we cover 30 million kilometres every year with our fleet of over 400 buses and a team of over 1,300 people.
The Company is seeking to recruit a mature, reliable and energetic individual for the following position in the Commercial department.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Be knowledgeable of Malta Public Transport fares;
- Sell all available fares and credit top ups from the various sales outlets;
- Handle cash, applications, top ups and close out sales at the end of each working shift according to current reconciliation sales policy;
- Maintain self-organisation on stocks and any other materials required to perform duties effectively;
- Answer customers’ questions and increase customer satisfaction;
- Effectively communicate our policies to customers and ensure this knowledge is current and accurate according to the company’s revisions and updates;
- Project a safe and welcoming attitude towards customers.
Required specifications and experience for the post:
- Minimum of 3 O’ levels: Mathematics, English and Maltese;
- Preferably a year of experience in sales or a similar position in the service industry;
- Be proficient verbally and written in both, English and Maltese;
- Team player and flexible to adapt to changes;
- Positive and energetic attitude;
- Problem solving skills;
- Organised and able to achieve sales results;
- Ability to work alone and remain self-motivated to meet targets.
Malta Public Transport – KMP-46619