The Company is seeking to recruit a mature, reliable and energetic individual for the following position in the Human Resources department: HR Coordinator.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Maintaining and updating electronic employee records using internal HR systems and external systems.
- Acting as a point of contact to employees for daily HR-related queries.
- Handling the administration of new work permits applications and assisting current employees to renew their residence cards.
- Handling the administration of the HR’s main mailbox, sick reporting, medicals, injuries, engagements, and terminations.
- Handle follow up calls: issue reports, conduct calls, and issue a final report based on the data collected from the employees.
- Assist with recruitment including sifting of CVs, attending interviews, assisting with evaluation of interviews, and providing feedback to candidates.
- Attend at the company’s depots to assist with any HR Tasks as required.
- Assist the HR recruitment and administration teams with any ad hoc projects or tasks as required.
- Handle any other task or project assigned by the management.
- Preferably have an advanced level of education and / or have obtained a certificate in HR.
- Ideally have one year of experience working in a similar role, preferably in HR.
- Experience using MS applications including MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English, Maltese and preferably Italian and / or Spanish.
- Ability to maintain interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Passionate about human resources and enjoys working with people.
- Excellent administrative skills, decision-making skills, problem-solving skills, and people skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
Why join us?
At Malta Public Transport we pride ourselves on being an innovative and forward-thinking organisation that puts technology and service excellence at the forefront of what we do. Forming part of an international group of companies that spans five regions across the globe, we are continuously eyeing ways of growing our service offerings to the Maltese market.
Forming part of a community of over 1,300 employees, you will be an integral part of our company’s development. Apart from a competitive remuneration package, you will also have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and career within Malta Public Transport.
If you would like to take ownership of your role and development within a team of young and dynamic individuals, then this is your moment!
Malta Public Transport – KMP-62448