We form part of an international network of transport companies present in four continents with over 40,000 employees. Our philosophy is to maximise on this international experience and adapt it to the local context wherever we operate, including Malta.
As the national bus operator, we cover 30 million kilometres every year with our fleet of over 400 buses and a team of over 1,300 people.
The company is seeking to recruit a mature, reliable and energetic individual for the following position in the Commercial department: Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator.
This junior position within our communications team is ideal for a graduate who is looking to work in a dynamic environment with opportunities for professional development. Reporting to the Head of communications, the Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator performs the day-to-day operations of the company’s digital media initiatives in collaboration with the advertising and public relations agencies. This includes management of the company’s website, app, intranet and social media pages, in accordance with company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Assisting the Head of communications in developing and implementing marketing and communications campaigns;
- Designing and creating content for the company’s various media channels and ensuring an active digital media presence;
- Implementing the company’s marketing initiatives, including the design of artwork according to brand guidelines;
- Coordinating internal communication initiatives, particularly through the company’s intranet;
- Assisting in planning and execution of the company’s public relations strategy;
- Assisting with market research and media reviews;
- Assisting in the organisation of company events such as internal group meetings, press conferences, photo and video shoots, CSR-related events, staff activities, and customer initiatives;
- Any other task assigned by the Head of communications.
- A bachelor’s degree in communications or related qualification;
- Previous experience in digital media would be considered an asset;
- Good working knowledge of digital photography, image editing software and desktop publishing;
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Maltese, with the ability to adapt content to different platforms;
- Ability to work independently, with good time-management skills;
- Ability to multitask and pay attention to detail;
- Constantly aware of the latest communications trends.
This position calls for someone with a positive attitude, who is well-organised with a disposition to learn and a meticulous and team-oriented approach to work.
Malta Public Transport – KMP-50671