At Malta Marriott Hotel & Spa, we seek people who are positive, creative, dedicated and passionate about everything they do and who are proud to be associated with one of the most recognisable hospitality brands in the world. This is where you come in.
The Front Office Agent will be responsible for the effortless and seamless arrival / departure procedures of all guests. He / she will ensure that the services provided are consistent with Marriott standards at all times in order to meet / exceed guest expectations.
Shifts will vary between day and night shifts with the chosen candidate performing night audit duties as required, responding to guest requests and ensuring standards are met whilst working hand in hand with the rest of the team on duty.
The selected candidate must:
- Have previous similar experience within a 5 star hotel environment;
- Able to speak in English and another European language.
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be able to address guests needs and demands;
- Have an eye for detail and a smart appearance;
- Be a team player;
- Flexible with working hours including nights, evenings and weekends.
Malta Marriott Hotel & SPA – KMP-65235