Malta International Airport plc is looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about working with people within an Airport environment, is willing to continuously learn, develop, and be part of a high-performance culture. This vacancy has arisen within the Business Development department.
To provide executive support to Senior Management.
- To think critically, problem solve and be creative;
- Conduct research which is related to the tourism and aviation industry but driven by business, commercial, financial and/or economic interests;
- Compile, research and write board papers, memos, reports and presentations;
- Handle and process confidential / commercially sensitive information;
- Manage, coordinate and prioritise the flow of information to and from the CEO;
- Assist in data inputting and data interpretation.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A degree preferably in Business Management or Economics.
- Commands excellent writing skills (English).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- An ability to work under pressure meeting tight deadlines but creatively still producing high-quality work.
- High attention to detail.
Malta International Airport – KMP-48353