Malta International Airport plc is looking for an experienced and highly energetic candidate to fill the position of Project Manager.
To direct, coordinate, implement, execute, control and complete projects on time and within budget while remaining aligned with Company strategy as well as departmental commitments and goals.
- Plan and implement projects within project scope, budgets and applicable regulations in an efficient and safe manner;
- Issuing of specifications and bills of quantity for smaller scale projects;
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Define tasks and required resources;
- Allocate project resources;
- Create schedule(s) and project timelines;
- Supervise project works;
- Track deliverables;
- Support and direct team;
- Liaising with other Company employees, consultants and other stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation of projects;
- Ensure all required documentation including manuals and as fitted / as built drawings are available;
- Monitor and report on project progress;
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions;
- Attending to commissioning runs or certification activities.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role;
- Preference shall be given to those with a project management qualification and project management experience in engineering services and/or construction;
- Very good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- An ability to work unsupervised and work in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Experience in the use of Autocad, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office;
- Able to work flexible hours;
- A valid driving license;
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental best practice.
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus;
- Private health insurance.
Malta International Airport – KMP-47342