Malta International Airport plc is looking for ambitious and energetic individuals who are passionate about the airport and who are willing to continuously learn, develop, and be part of a high-performance culture.
The chosen candidate will be working in a dynamic team with a particular focus on:
- Administering extra-low voltage (ELV) systems, specialised airport security equipment, communications and networking based in the terminal and airfield.
- Designing, monitoring and control systems related to building services.
- Updating policies, procedures and maintaining records.
- Project and contractor management.
- Possess a recognized qualification in Electronics. Work experience in the electronics field will be considered an asset.
- Be capable of taking ownership and responsibility for systems.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to master new technologies.
- Possess strong communication and writing skills and demonstrated ability to work on own initiative and in a team environment.
- Be capable of working on assigned projects within deadlines.
- Keep up-to-date with evolving technologies.
- Have the willingness to learn about new systems and attend training courses, certifications, workshops and conferences, even abroad if necessary.
The grade and salary of this position shall be commensurate with qualifications and work experience if any.
Malta International Airport – KMP-68033