Malta International Airport plc is looking for dynamic individuals who are passionate about working with people within an Airport environment, are willing to continuously learn, develop, and be part of a high-performance culture. This vacancy has arisen within the Customer Services department.
Purpose of position
To provide assistance and be of service to all MIA customers, ensuring that the needs and requirements are met in a professional, diligent and efficient manner to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Promoting a positive image of the Company and living the Company’s core values.
- Providing assistance and be of service to all MIA customers whilst ensuring that the needs and requirements are met in a professional, diligent and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that customers’ experience is provided in a courteous manner, with a positive attitude and willingness to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Coordinating with all third-party service providers to ensure a seamless and consistent level of service.
- Reporting any faults, grievances, accidents, shortcomings or complaints made by customers whilst ensuring that corrective action is taken.
- Performing any other general day-to-day duties as may be required by the Company from time to time.
- At least have an A’ level standard of Education or the equivalent.
- Have a positive and outgoing personality whilst being smart and well-groomed.
- Have excellent communication skills both when handling telephone calls and when in direct contact with clients.
- Have a good command of written and spoken Maltese, English and preferably another foreign language.
- Be proficient with MS Office applications.
This is a shift-based position on a part-time basis and candidates applying for this position are to be readily available to work any shifts as and when required.
Malta International Airport – KMP-62454